Scientific Publications & Presentations
- Clinical Benefit, Treg and Protein Array Analyses Following Allogeneic Tumor Lysate-Pulsed Autologous Dendritic Cell Vaccination in MAGE+ Colorectal Cancer Patients
- Han Chong Toh, Who-Whong Wang, Whay Kuang Chia, Pia Kvistborg, Li Sun, Kelly Teo, Yee Peng Phoon, Yatanar Soe, Sze Huey Tan, Siew Wan Hee, Kian Fong Foo, Simon Ong, Wen Hsin Koo, Mai-Britt Zocca and Mogens H. Claesson Clinical Cancer Research, 2009 Dec. 8.
- Comparison of monocyte-derived dendritic cells from colorectal cancer patients, non-small-cell-lung-cancer patients and healthy donors
- P. Kvistborg, C.M. Bechmann, A.W. Pedersen, H.C. Toh, M.H. Claesson, M.B. Zocca Vaccine, 2009 Dec 11;28(2):542-7
- Real-time PCR analysis of genes encoding tumor antigens in esophageal tumors and a cancer vaccine
- Weinert BT, Krishnadath KK, Milano F, Pedersen AW, Claesson MH, Zocca MB. Cancer Immunity,(2009) 9:9
- Identification of a microRNA signature in dendritic cell vaccines for cancer immunotherapy
- Holmstrøm K, Pedersen AW, Claesson MH, Zocca MB, Jensen SS. Human Immunology, 2009 Oct 9.
- Phenotypic and functional markers for 1a,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3-modified regulatory dendritic cells
- A.W. Pedersen, K. Holmstrøm, S. S. Jensen, D. Fuchs, S. Rasmussen, P. Kvistborg, M. H. Claesson and M.-B. Zocca Clinical and Experimental Immunology,(2009) 157: 48-59
- Fast generation of dendritic cells
- P. Kvistborg, M. Boegh, A.W. Pedersen, M.H. Claesson, M.B. Zocca Cellular Immunology, 2009;260(1):56-62
- Vaccination with melanoma lysate-pulsed dendritic cells, of patients with advanced colorectal carcinoma: report from a phase I study
- J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2006 Jun;25(2):201-6.
- A phase II clinical trial of melanoma tumor-lysate-pulsed autologous dendritic cell vaccination in advanced colorectal cancer patients expressing the MAGE family antigen/s
- First AACR Centennial Conference on Translational Cancer Medicine– Nov 4-8, 2007; Singapore
- Development of a Potency Assay for MelCancerVac®: Dendritic Cells Pulsed with an Allogeneic Tumour Lysate
- 6th International Cancer Vaccine Symposium, NY, October 2008, Ayako W. Pedersen
- Fast generation of Dendritic Cells
- 6th International Cancer Vaccine Symposium, NY, October 2008, Pia Kvistborg
- Differential expression of microRNAs in human dendritic cells at different functional states
- TELUS Whistler Conference Centre, Whistler, British Columbia, March 2008, Kim Holmstrøm, Bioneer
- A Real-Time PCR Method to Assay the Molecular Expression of Multiple Tumor Antigens in Patient Biopsies
- Cancer ImmunoTherapy (CIMT), Mainz, Germany, May 2008.
- Induction of tolerogenic Phenotype in Human Dendritic Cells
- Tolerance in Transplantation and Autoimmunity, Keystone, Colorado, January 2008.
- Phase I/II Trial Immunizing Colorectal Cancer Patients with MelCancerVac®: Issues on GMP vaccine production
- DC-thera, Bamburg, Germany, June 2007